Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moorewl1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 01:09 PM
    Connecting DVD player/recorder to Direct TV
    Can anyone help me in connecting a Magnavox DVD Player/Recorder MWR10D6 to the Direct TV cable box and ultimately to the TV set.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2007, 01:49 PM
    Maybe connect Cable box to recorder, then recorder/player to TV.
    If not recording. May be able to connect Cable box to video 1 and DVD to video 2.
    If no video inputs and DVD no cable fitting, may need Modulator to connect red,white, and yellow in to $12 modulator, from dollar store(RCA even) the connect the coax to TV.
    Select channel 3 or 4 on TV and modulator.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting DVD recorder to Satellite AND cable box [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new panasonic DVD recorder that I am trying to connect to both my Satellite box (for international channels) and my Charter Cable DVR. I have been trying to do this for over a week now and cannot get it to work properly with the Charter Cable DVR. I get the lower channels but not the HD...

Connecting Satellite Receiver with DVD/Video recorder [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone have simple directions to connet a Dish Network DVR Receiver to a Sony DVD/Video player? I also have a Sony Wide Screen Projection TV.

DVD recorder/Player, Satellite receiver [ 17 Answers ]

I am new to this site and I find many good answers; however, I have not as yet found the answer to solve my dilemma. I have an LG DVD recorder/player LRH-539 model: It has RCA in and out connections, and only out component connections: one s-video (I can't tell whether it is the output or input)...

Connecting TV to SKY basic box to DVD recorder [ 1 Answers ]

HI. I am trying to connect my new Samsung flatscreen, SKY basic digi box and a phillips DVD recorder together so I can record DVD from SKY. Here is the equipment: DVDR 610 DVD player/recorder Scart: "EXT 1 - to TV I/0" Scart: "EXT 2 - to AUX I/0" Sky basic box Scart 1: called "VCR scart"

DVD Player/Recorder [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of purchasing a DVD Player that has the capability of "recording" at the same time. Can anyone help me find a quality (proven) device? I would appreciate hearing your recommendations! Thanks. Ponton

View more questions Search