Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NURSING101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2005, 02:25 PM
    Work From Home
    :o hello i'm nursing101
    If anyone out there can lead me in the right direction as to how to start my own certified nursing business from home, the help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you in advance'
    Nursing101 :)
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Feb 22, 2005, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma, from quite a while back

The CapsLock key is just above the left Shift key.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2005, 06:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by psi42
    Heh.

:D
    cforsell Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2009, 05:19 PM

In most states there are "Area Health Education Centers (AHEC's). Google AHEC and where you live. They are non-profit and may be able to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with some ap work [ 5 Answers ]

I'm completely stressed out with all the work that needs to be done over the summer I thought I was moving but I'm not so I have 2 weeks to do a ton of worksome questions I can't get and imhoping someone can help me What efforts were made to strengthen english control over the colonies of the...

Work From Home [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for a job I can do from home. I am not looking for a "get rich quick" job. I just need enough money to help pay the bills. I can type & print the pages out, use the internet, do something for mortgage companies with the loan applications, etc... Any suggestions on...

Selling home/buying home simultaneously [ 8 Answers ]

Real estate agent and the mtg broker she works with want me to refinance loan with them, take equity out of it and buy a townhouse, move into townhouse while maintaining my mtg with my present home while trying to sell it. I called Wamu (my original lender) and questioned him about this and he...

Some of my work [ 2 Answers ]

Some pointers on my stuff? http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30/Der_Konig/Beaauty.jpg I made it on adobe photoshop 7,I don't have much other stuff to display due to a recent computer death *tear* =(

IE doesn't work [ 1 Answers ]

IE6 usually worked fine although it'd gone slow lately. But last night when I clicked on the IE icon, which takes me to the default page, it showed the casual "Cannot find page" and then went to this page http://204.177.92.68/rotate/r3.html . It didn't actually go to this page. Just showed the url...

View more questions Search