Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vsulpy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 09:57 AM
    Part Time Versus Full Time
    Where is the line for part time employment versus full time employment in Georgia. I can't find it anywhere!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 12, 2007, 10:04 AM
    I believe this is defined on a Federal, not state level as:

PART-TIME EMPLOYEE - An employee who is employed for an average of fewer than 20 hours per week or who has been employed for fewer than 6 of the 12 months preceding the date on which notice is required. 1 USC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get my wife to go to work full time? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm having difficulty getting my wife to go to work full time to get us back on our financial feet again . When I bring up the topic it gets to where she is always on the defensive. All of our children are grown and she works part time 2 days a week by her choice. It started as 3 days but she told...

Part time ny resident [ 1 Answers ]

I was a resident of ny state until June of 2006, after which moved to fl and established residency there. Do I have to pay taxes to ny state on my income that was earned in fl? Every tax website that I go to automatically does it that way which means I owe $185 to ny. If I do my taxes without the...

Full Time Resident [ 1 Answers ]

I am a full time resident of one state. I went to visit a friend in another state and help him out as he was starting up a new business and needed some help, all the while maintaining my residence in my state, and while there did some nanny work for which I received a W2 with that states taxes...

Part time or full time resident? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student in PA and spent about 3 months in New York during the summer for an internship. Since my primary domicile was still in PA (since I had to return for the next year of classes), am I a resident of PA for the full year or a part year resident? Likewise when I file state tax...

View more questions Search