Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ndttek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2011, 06:46 PM
    Water from a stand up shower stall is backing up into both bathroom sinks
    When the shower stall is used, the water backs up into both bathroom sinks. The house is old, but all plumbing has been replaced about 5 years ago.

Check out some similar questions!

I have hot water in all sinks and one bathroom, but not in the shower? [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently moved into a flat. At first the shower was luke warm, so I tried to turn the value to make it hotter, but it didn't seem to make a difference even though the pipe was very hot, now the pipe is very cold and there is no hot waer atall in the shower but there is in the sink in the...

Toilet water backing up into bathtub and shower, second floor master bathroom [ 5 Answers ]

I saw an earlier (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/plumbing/toilet-backing-up-into-shower-11545.html) question about icky toilet flush water backing up into the shower & tub. As with this earlier poster, I am B-R-O-K-E and can't afford a pro right now. Going to hafta tackle this one on my own. I...

Bathroom. Replacing shower stall, toilet, sinks, tub [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm redoing my master bathroom to install the following: - new toilet (using same plumbing location as existing toilet) - new claw tub which is replacing a corner jacuzzi tub (I have to move the faucet location and drain slightly to fit the claw tub location) - replacing 1 sink with 2 x 28"...

Bathroom. Replacing shower stall, toilet, sinks, tub [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm redoing my master bathroom to install the following: - new toilet (using same plumbing location as existing toilet) - new claw tub which is replacing a corner jacuzzi tub (I have to move the faucet location and drain slightly to fit the claw tub location) - replacing 1 sink with 2 x 28"...

No hot water to bath or shower, but I get hot water to bathroom and kitchen sinks. [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting no hot water to my shower or bath but I get hot water in my sinks. I have a combi boiler which got installed about a year ago with all new pipe work. The bathroom got installed about 17 months ago with a mixer shower. I have had no problems until recently. I have seen comments on...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.