Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiffenypittman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 08:32 PM
    What is the going rate for cleaning by the square foot?
    It's a new construction one time clean. 3300 sq feet. I need to get an idea of the going rate. I will supply all the cleaning supplies. Windows included, there are about 24 windows and it's a 2 story house.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 29, 2010, 09:12 PM

Although pricing varies per area and by the competition, final pricing is always your decision I would price the house clean up around $765.00 should take one person 5 to 6 man hours (two persons - 3 hours each). Assuming that you are to clean the windows inside and outside I would price them at $120.00.

Total bid: $885.00

Good luck,

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Square foot rate for panting? [ 0 Answers ]

What is the sq foot rate for painting in ca?

Hospital Cleaning by square foot [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know what is the standard square footage and employee of a hospital should cover in an 8 hour day?

What is the going rate for cleaning a car dealership by the square foot [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a cleaning service and I want to know the going rate for cleaning a car dealership by the square foot. What is the going rate for cleaning a car dealership in the southeastern Pennsylvania area at 1700 square feet?

What do I charge per square foot for cleaning [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am starting a residential and office cleaning business. I want to charge by the square foot. How much per square foot do I charge for a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly cleaning for offices and residential homes? I also would like to know how much to charge for a fitness gym. Thanks

Price for square foot cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

How much is for square feet cleaning

View more questions Search