Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Becca74 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2007, 07:40 PM
    Should I get a tattoo?
    I know I'm to young to be asking this but... when I get older and my dog dies I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of my dog on my back but it won't be huge or anything! Im just asking your oppion should I do it when I'm older? I love my dog so much and I think that would be a cool way of showing it!:rolleyes:
    antipode12 Posts: 248, Reputation: 8

Jul 30, 2007, 07:44 PM
    No-o-o-o!

Look up the surge in people who get tattoo removals done. People regret them!
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 07:48 PM
    I personally do not like them. But a man that I worked with had one, His huskey pulled from a over turned truck that was getting ready to explode and that is how he honored his dog.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2007, 08:02 PM
    I think a tattoo is a wonderful idea as long as you get one that you want, and one that you will ALWAYS want. Don't get one that you're going to look at in a couple of years and think "why in the hell did i get this". Make sure it has personal meaning and specialty to you. :)
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 31, 2007, 09:21 AM
    I love my dog to death, so I can understand. However, if I want to honor her when she dies, I'll plant a tree or print a really big picture of her to hang on the wall. I even have a picture of her in my wallet ;)

Even though you love your dog very much, remember that you might not want a dog face or name on your back when you're 65 years old. Think long and hard and if you do REALLY want it, get something small and subtle like a little paw print that will remind you of your pup.

Hope that helps! :)
    Jam43 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 13, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Wait and see if you still feel the same about getting the tattoo when you get older. There are other ways to remember your four legged friend.
    beardfoto Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 13, 2007, 09:01 PM
    I am well covered in ink, all of them meaning various things to me. I would suggest getting the exact design done now, and then hang it up on your wall, and look at it for no less than a year. If you still absolutely love it, get it, but be careful that it will be there FOREVER.
    Becca74 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Dec 18, 2007, 05:00 PM
    thanks guys =]
    Cudders Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2010, 04:58 PM
    If you want one, you should get it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tattoo while breastfeeding [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 2 month old whom I am breastfeeding. Is it safe to get a tattoo??

Tattoo question [ 9 Answers ]

for the people that have tattoos. Do you love it? Do you plan to keep it? Do you regret getting it? And has anyone had laser removal? How were the effects. Is there scarring? do you think people treat you differently once they see your tattoo... sorry about the hiroshima of questions. I...

A meaning on a tattoo [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my cousin want to get a chinese tattoo that means FAMILY FOREVER. I found something that has it but I want to make sure that its spelled Correctly. Before we do Thanks

Tattoo placement [ 2 Answers ]

I would really like to get a tattoo on my stomach but I am afraid that when I decide to have children it will stretch and afterward not look very good:confused: Does anyone have any advice on whether I should continue with getting this tattoo or if I should think of a different place?

View more questions Search