Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baseballman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 11:35 AM
    Proper wood
    What 2 woods are both termite and rot resistant
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

Nov 3, 2008, 12:29 PM

What two woods? Is this a crossword puzzle question? Redwood would work if you can get it, cypress, yellow locust, black walnut, yew, chestnut. Depends on how much you want to pay and what the project is.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 3, 2008, 04:37 PM

And lets not forget pressure treated lumber, even pine can be made rot resistant and termite resistant.
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

Dec 12, 2008, 11:02 AM

Well if he gets to use that answer, I get to say petrified wood! Extremely rot resistant stuff, just a little difficult to work.
    Premier666 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 12, 2008, 12:03 PM

Ipe and cedar

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proper alphabetization of a proper name [ 2 Answers ]

What is the proper way to file this proper name? Beatrice de Clermont Tonnerre

Proper way to thank a Dr [ 7 Answers ]

What would be an appropriate way to thank my Dr who did a wonderful and life-changing surgery for me? I am so elated and feel an absolute need to express my gratitude. I plan to give a gift basket of candies and some other "girlie" things to his staff who are all women, and thank him separately...

Proper Grounding [ 5 Answers ]

I am installing a new electric Service to my home. I am upgrading to a 200 amp service and relocating the meter box. I plan on using #3/0 wiring from the meter box to the Load Center, then using #2/0 from the ground rod to the meter box and the Load Center. I have 2 questions. First, Do I need...

Hi how do I remove wood adhesive from wood cabinetry [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, how do I remove wood adhesive from wood cabinetry. The gentleman who installed the cabinets inadvertently rubbed the glue on the cabinet itself... it looks awful.. thanks

Proper Thank You [ 5 Answers ]

Hello~ My 13 yr old daughters friend and family has taken her on an all expense paid 4 day trip to Disneyland including an hours air faire. They are paying for EVERYTHING including an expensive hotel stay. How do I possible thank them for this?:confused:

View more questions Search