Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GLRRDR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 06:53 AM
    History of my home
    We recently purchased a new home located on 12525 Elm Street in Blue Island Illinois 60406. The previous owner mentioned something about his family seeing ghosts/spirits around the house. Would you happen to have any history on this house? Please see attached picture.
    Attached Images

tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 16, 2008, 07:18 AM
    Well we wouldn't normally have a history of just any house. You could pronbably find out more at your town hall archives.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 18, 2008, 02:10 AM
    Do you have the abstract for the property? There will be names in there of previous owners that you could look up to see if there was anything unusual concerning them. Possible resources would be records that you might find with the city, at the public library or at a local historical society, if one exists for that area.
    dopeydoey Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2010, 06:00 PM
    I can see a ghostace in one of the windows lmao freakyxx
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2010, 09:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dopeydoey View Post
    i can see a ghostace in one of the windows lmao freakyxx
    In which window, dopeydoey?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeking history of our home, or surrounding area [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know history about an area in Florida, called harbor oaks. This area is located in Port Orange fl. We recently purcahsed a home here, we hear noises at night in our home. From my understanding this area has a lot of history. If some one can lead me in the right direction, to finding...

History Of my Home [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find the History of my Home?

History of my home [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I was told about a crime that happened at my home years ago. How do I look up the history on the home?

History of my home [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find out more about the home I lived in for 15 years. I live at 433 Atlantic ave.East Rockaway Ny 11518. I would like to know any information before the year 194

History of my home [ 1 Answers ]

My raised ranch was built in 1966. As far as I know only one family lived here. Reason for the sell was the housewas to big for the widowed wife who's husband passed some years back. I have now lived here for almost 2 years. It's nothing scary but I am curious. Sometimes I feel as though someone...

View more questions Search