Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanitationgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 02:53 PM
    History of my home
    I am trying to find out more about the home I lived in for 15 years. I live at 433 Atlantic ave.East Rockaway Ny 11518. I would like to know any information before the year 194
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 29, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Not a good idea to put personal information in a forum, any forum.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 29, 2007, 05:18 PM
    The local or county historical museum would be a good place to start. The one in my town keeps a file on every home possible along with a photo of the original house, plus later versions, if possible.

Otherwise, call or visit the public library in that neighborhood or town. They may have information on homes in the area.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Whoa, be cafeful there, DO NOT give out such personal info as this. You don't know who all is on here, it could be a serial rapist or mass murderer living a couple of blocks away, then get on here and find out more info from you. Please be careful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeking history of our home, or surrounding area [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know history about an area in Florida, called harbor oaks. This area is located in Port Orange fl. We recently purcahsed a home here, we hear noises at night in our home. From my understanding this area has a lot of history. If some one can lead me in the right direction, to finding...

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Garden Tub Faucet - Home of Legend mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My sister has a leaky garden tub faucet. We can't determine how to access under the faucet. There is no access door. A closet is behind the faucet. When we remove the wallboard, we find the distance from the opening to the faucet too far away to access. Can you help? Thanks, Mary

Schedule C home depreciation and effect on eventual sale of home in the future [ 1 Answers ]

I am debating if I should take depreciation on my personal home onto my federal schedule C. Let me explain, My gut feeling tells me that when I eventually sell my personal home I will be forced to add back all the depreciation I have taken on my schedule C for all those past years as income for...

History of my home [ 1 Answers ]

My raised ranch was built in 1966. As far as I know only one family lived here. Reason for the sell was the housewas to big for the widowed wife who's husband passed some years back. I have now lived here for almost 2 years. It's nothing scary but I am curious. Sometimes I feel as though someone...

View more questions Search