Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xunsinkablex Posts: 31, Reputation: 5

Mar 13, 2007, 06:18 PM
    What's going on?
    I'll start by saying that I always feel as if someone's watching me. Sometimes when I go downstairs in the middle of the night to get a drink or something, I'll walk as fast as possible without running past the dining room windows. I don't know if this relates to anything, but my dining room windows face another house... where an older lady was found dead a few years back. Apparently she'd been deceased for about a week before anyone found her. I do believe in ghosts and spirits, etc. I've had experiences where things (everything except my TV) flew off my dresser for no reason, my bed shook for about a minute or two straight, I would hear footsteps outside my bedroom door every night around 9pm, me and my family's things have gone missing and not been found, and so on. The thing is, I don't live in the house where those things occurred anymore so I don't really think it's related to the problem and anxiety I'm feeling now. My house is relatively new, and only one family, who nothing had happened to, lived in the house before us. Is there any explanation for this, or am I just paranoid? I haven't noticed anything that seems "paranormal", other than just feeling as if there's someone there watching me. It only ever happens when I'm downstairs, which is odd. Can anyone offer up any ideas as to why I'm feeling that way?

I have another question as well. The things I already stated which had happened in the house I lived in previously seemed to have no reasonable explanation. After my dad prayed and told the spirit that it was not welcome and to get out, the bed shaking stopped as did things flying off tables and dressers and so on. Do any of you know what type of ghost/spirit it could've possibly been? And does anyone know where to find information about happenings in your home? I mean the history of your home, basically. I'd like to know if anyone died there or anything like that.

Thanks for any help.
    swirlgirl Posts: 74, Reputation: 14

Mar 15, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Since no other paranormal things are happening at this house, I think your subconscious is just responding to the lady whom died in the house across the way. That is a freaky thing to happen to a neighbor, especially since she was not found right away. I don't think anyone or anything is watching you. I would just make sure you keep the blinds, drapes, curtain drawn at night. If it continues, I would ask your Dr. about it. Perhaps you need a mild sedative at night, also keep water by your bed, no need to go downstairs in the middle of the night! Good vibes to you... God Bless

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search