Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sami123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Could I be pregnant and only 17
    I haven't had a period for 3 months now and I keep needing the toilet more and also I keep getting headaches and 3 months ago I got fingered by a boy and he was wanking at the same time and he could have got on hishand and then put his fingers up me and he was fingering me hard and going up far... also my periods are usually regular??

Could I be pregnant??

Do you think I should see a doctor because I haven't had a period for 3 months any way
    xunsinkablex Posts: 31, Reputation: 5

Nov 11, 2007, 01:17 PM
    If you haven't gotten your period in 3 months, you need to see a doctor regardless. Headaches and frequency of urination can be signs of pregnancy, but it doesn't mean you definitely are pregnant. See this website for common signs of pregnancy. You may also want to take an at-home pregnancy test. Make sure you go to a doctor either way. Missing your period for 3 months in a row is something that needs to be examined by a professional.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2007, 01:23 PM
    It's not at all likely that the actions you've described would result in you getting pregnant (if that's really all there was to it.) Theoretically it's not impossible but the odds are highly stacked against it. There's certainly no harm in seeing a doctor for your own peace of mind.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2007, 04:04 PM
    Well first off... if you are late on your period and you think there is a chance you could be pregnant... take a HPT.

You most likely aren't pregnant... but the absence of your period for 3 months needs to be looked into.

Set an appt with your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Am I Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help me as I am going mad!! My husband and I and trying for our 3rd baby. I am now 1 week late with my period and have some pregnancy signs (very tender breasts, tiredness and very slight sickley felling. However I have took 3 PG tests and all our negative! Took first test first day of...

Getting pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to get pregnant. I've tried planning time, checking a ovulation calender, and ovulex for there last few months and got nothing. Someone toll me to try geritol what should I do or take?:(

Am I pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

Hi wondered if anyone can help or if anyone's had this I had a abortion on 26th January 2007 since then I have had a boyfriend had unpretected sex as we wish to have a baby its now 17th march and have not had a period so am nearly two months late have pregnancy signs always tired cramps and so on...

View more questions Search