Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xunsinkablex Posts: 31, Reputation: 5

May 20, 2007, 10:00 PM
    Identify this pill?
    I was in my sister's room and found a pill in her drawer. It's a capsule and says SHIRE 381. I'm concerned because she's had problems with drug use before. If anyone can tell me what this is, I'd really appreciate it. I don't want to tell my parents if it's nothing to worry about, but if it's something she could get high on, I need to know so I can tell them... thank you..
    chippers Posts: 440, Reputation: 88

May 20, 2007, 10:48 PM
    I can't think of what it might be without seeing it. Shire is the manufacturer. Your best be is to take it to a pharmacy and have them identify it. Depending on what you find out about, I'd talk to your sister first. Be honest with her and tell her how proud you are of her sobriety. If you're honest with her, she'll be honest with you. For all you know it could be something over the counter.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2007, 08:27 AM
    It's Addreall, used to treat ADHD, does she have this? It should read SHIRE 381 and then a MG marking.

In any case, please see more info about the drug below:

Complete Adderall information from Drugs.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Identify a pill [ 1 Answers ]

What is a medicine tablet that is half white, half blue, has 600 on one side and what looks like an A on the other?

Identify this pill I found [ 5 Answers ]

I found a pill in my kitchen, it has 54 over 142 on one side and is scored on the other so that it can be halfed. It is sm,white and looks like an asprin. I don't know where it can from?

Identify pill [ 2 Answers ]

... the pill in question is fairly thick, white oval shape. Numbers 35 left side w/ a line divided then 96 on right side. Other side has a script like V on it Thanks for your help

My mom has proplems with takeing pill like pain pill and stuff [ 6 Answers ]

I found this pill it is pink oval pill on one side it has a S on it the other side as numbers 8667 with a spilt line to.I would ask her but I don't want me not trusting her driving her back to them.I will trow the pill a way onces I find what it is so please help let me know if is is some kind of...

Identify a pill [ 2 Answers ]

Please identify a small round pill kind of thick, cross on one side,EP225 on the other

View more questions Search