Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Liberty Steel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 08:16 PM
    AC blowing cool air but not cold?
    All of a sudden my AC is blowing cold air. Actually it is cool, but not like it should be. I am a new home owner, not a handy man. What's the problem, please help.
    hvacservicetech_07 Posts: 1,083, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Most likely it's low on freon.
    zuya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Steel
    All of a sudden my AC is blowing cold air. Actually it is cool, but not like it should be. I am a new home owner, not a handy man. What's the problem, please help.
    I am having the same issue, so I will have the a/c unit charged w/freon
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Low on refrigerant. Call quilfied tech to service unit. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace barely blowing cool air [ 4 Answers ]

Hi,I have a concord 80 plus furnace installed in 2002... Everything is kicking on the fan turns on, the igniter ignites the gas , and a minute or so later the blower comes on... problem is the air is cool and barely blowing?? all vents are open correctly... cold air return is working fine... filter...

Central AC and Heat will not shut off and is blowing cool air [ 4 Answers ]

Our central air and heating system is not shutting off and it is blowing cool air. Does anyone know what causes this and how to stop it? Should we change the air filter? We have already changed the batteries in the thermostat.

Cold Air Registers Blowing Cold Air [ 3 Answers ]

Our cold air registers are blowing cold air worse than if the windows were open. The hot air registers blow cold air but not as forceful (maybe because they are 1/3 the size of the returns) This only happens when the furnace is off and we are heating with the wood stoves. We have metal ducting...

Day & Night forced air heater keeps blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday my heater was working as normal. Today I replaced the filter in my Day & Night forced air heater. Later I bumped my thermostat when walking by it, but I'm not certain that this caused the problem. My heater turned on and blew hot air. I turned it all the way down, but the fan...

View more questions Search