Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duncanr999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 04:38 AM
    Furnace will not switch from heat to cool
    My furnace operates fine, until I switch from heat to cool. When I switch it willnot do anythig and I have to call out a reapirman. My house was under warranty and I thought the problem was resolved, but it wasn't . What are some thins I can look at?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 24, 2007, 09:10 AM
    Did the last repair man share with you regarding what he fixed? Check his repair ticket to see what was done. Try the same fix.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Try looking through the sticky at the top of the forum. If you don't find any help there, post back telling us a little more about your system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New ac with heat strip blows out cool air. [ 5 Answers ]

I recently (8 months)had a Fedders Ac System installed with a heat strip, but the heat does not seem to work properly. It blows out cool air and takes for ever to warm the house. The contractor has since moved to Dubai so I cannot get in touch with him. Is there anything I can check myself ?...

Central AC and Heat will not shut off and is blowing cool air [ 4 Answers ]

Our central air and heating system is not shutting off and it is blowing cool air. Does anyone know what causes this and how to stop it? Should we change the air filter? We have already changed the batteries in the thermostat.

My furnace only blows cool air [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a townhouse, and last weekend the furnace worked fine. Now, all that I get out of the registers is cool air. The furnace ran almost all night, but no warm air at all. What might the problem be?

My Heater Will Heat then Cool? [ 4 Answers ]

The central heating and air unit we have is approximately 2 years old. In the summertime, the AC operates properly. However, in the winter months, the heating unit seems to be malfunctioning. We will set the thermostat to a certain temperature and the heater will heat the house to the set...

Honeywell thermostat heat/cool in Rheem 2 stage furnace? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Honeywell 1 Heat/1Cool thermostat (TH6110D1013) that I would like to use with a Rheem 2 stage gas heat furnace. I think it is possible but would I get the same benefits as having a thermostat with 2 heat/1 cool? Would I just connect the W terminal on the Thermostat to the W2 on the...

View more questions Search