Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbsalex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 12:13 PM
    Rheem furnace
    My Rheem furnace is showing a diagnostic red flashing light, flashing 3 times.
    I cannot locate the manual on the furnace. Does anyone know what the 3 time flashing red light means?
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Model #? Most Rheems use a green diagnostic light. You can't find the codes on the schematic diagram?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Out of order Rheem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Rheem heating/Air conditioning unit. I have checked all the possibilities I can think of. The pilot light is on, the electricity works, all filters have been changed, and the unit does go on when the temperature drops. It's all cold air. The system cannot seem to stop turning on and off...

Rheem not heating. [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Rheem heat and air unit RRGG07E37JKR, thirteen years old, which no longer puts out heat. The air still works when switched to "cool" at the thermostat. The fan works when switched from "Auto" to "fan" in either heat or cool mode. Any advice will be appreciated. Saun and Phil

Rheem to Hunter Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Currently, I'm trying to replace an old rheem thermostat with a hunter Model 44155C. The wiring colors are confusing to a novice like me. There are five wires: red, green, blue, yellow and white. The hunter thermostat has connections for RH, RC, G, Y/O, W/B, and Y1. The only two wires that I...

Rheem vs Sears Miser 12 [ 1 Answers ]

If I had to choose between this and a Rheem equivalent.. what cost would the Rheem be?is this a decent water heater? http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=APPL&pid=04232144000&tab=spe#tab

View more questions Search