Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notsoemo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 09:16 AM
    Kerosene furnace won't stay running unless .
    I have a kerosene furnace that needs to be bled every time in order for it to run what could be the problem (I have 1/4 tank of fuel ):confused:
    juggallojed Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Feb 27, 2007, 10:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by notsoemo
    I have a kerosene furnace that needs to be bled every time in order for it to run what could be the problem (i have 1/4 tank of fuel ):confused:
    Fuel pick up may be above the lowest level of the tank to prevent sucking up sludge..
    This will sometimes create a spiral and suck air... when fuel levels are low

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas furnace pilot won't stay lit [ 1 Answers ]

About 1 month ago pilo light wouldn't stay lit so I replaced the thermocouple.. The unit worked fine for about 2 weeks. After that when relighting it would go out after 1 day or so. Bought a new thermocouple and this one would only keep the pilot lit for 1 to 2 hours. Reinstalled the thermocouple I...

Won't stay running [ 14 Answers ]

I have a 91 crx it sat up since may and I just put a d15b vtec in this past weekend. I sat the engine in and hooked up all appropriate connectors with the exception of two wires that is close to the intake manifold (yellow w/ green and a black) I have no clue where they go all I know is if you...

90 Honda 1.5 won't stay running more then 5 miles.. Have to wait 24hrs before starting [ 1 Answers ]

I Have a 1990 Honda civic LX 1.5 duel injection. I been trying to trouble shoot for 3 months now.. It started intermittently dying and would always restart. Ive replaced the Fuel Main Relay, The distributor, The Fuel pump, Both the main and aux fuel injectors, Spark plugs, Distributor cap and...

Mower won't stay running [ 2 Answers ]

My mother inlaw has a JD riding mower that's about 8 yrs old and has been in the weather for about the last 6 mnths, and it won't stay running unless I put the booster cables on it and jump it from my truck. It will run as long as they are hooked up but the moment I disconnect them it dies.Is this...

Furnace Blower won't stay on [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with my furnace blower not staying on. I can set my thermostat for say 74 degrees and the furnace will come on normally. I can hear and see the furnace on, but it takes roughly one minute (ive timed it) before the blower comes on. I know the minute delay is pretty normal;...

View more questions Search