Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parksdion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 06:36 PM
    Air conditioner does not turn on
    Air conditioner does not turn on. Fan on unit does not run. Checked fuse box but no problem

Check out some similar questions!

My air conditioner compressor and outdoor fan does not turn on. No Cold air [ 4 Answers ]

I turn my central air conditioner on and I get nothing. Everything is dead. I finally realize that the 3 amp fuse was blown. I replaced the fuse and turn on the air and the fuse gets blown again. I replaced the fuse and this time I turn the heat on. Everything works great. Fuse did not get blown...

Air conditioner won't turn off. [ 1 Answers ]

My thermostat is very old. The air conditioner turns on when it should but it won't turn off after the room cools, it just keeps running. Do I need a new thermostat.

My air conditioner will not turn off [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is george and today I came home and smelled a burning smell coming out of my air conditioning vents and I noticed that my fan will not turn off so I changed my thermostat but that didn't work (I have a miller unit) so if anyone has any suggestions it would help me cause I don't have the...

Air Conditioner will not turn on [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, Noobie here - so please forgive basic ?'s. My Lennox Air conditioner will not turn on. When I switch the thermostat to cool and fan to on nothing happens. Can anyone suggest how to begin to diagnose the problem? Is there anything, such as a switch located in the furnace area that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.