Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Darkne04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 05:17 PM
    Wild flame at orifice
    Why is my flame on 1 orifice higher than the other?

Check out some similar questions!

I'm not getting flame at the 3rd burner orifice is clean. What could be wrong? Thanks [ 0 Answers ]

Flow to the gas valve is 6.7wc. This is a freedom 80 two stage furnace. Could it be I'm not getting enough pressure to the manifold for the third burner to light? Is there a way to increase the pressure at the valve? If yes could you please explain the adjustment I need to make? If gas pressure...

Beckett burner starts has flame for about 15 seconds off for 12 then flame on & runs [ 7 Answers ]

I have replaced the following with the problem still happening: replaced the primary control(R8184G 4009), cad cell--the oil unit was service at the beginning of the heating season. Ran like a champ. Now for the past two weeks with new parts the problem is: Oil burner starts with a flame for...

Do I need to change the orifice? [ 1 Answers ]

If I change from a 30000 to a 35000 central air unit do I need to change the orifice or will it work OK as it is?

Wild, wild west. [ 3 Answers ]

A cowboy rode into town and stopped at a saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals had a habit of picking on strangers. So when he finished his drink, he found his horse had been stolen. He went back into the bar, handily flipped his gun into the air, caught it above his head and fired a shot...

Back Orifice Plugins [ 4 Answers ]

I had this trojan virus on my computer, I managed to get rid of it by now every so often my anti virus detects a plugin with its name on: BDS/BO2K in a file called system volume information/restore on the C drive. Is there any way to permanently rid my PC of this software?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.