Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diy2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 10:11 AM
    Wiring an inline duct fan
    I want to let my main thermostat control the duct fan. I have purchased an energizer but am unfamiliar with hooking it up to the thermostat.
    The energizer has two connections for 24v wires and I would like it to come on
    Whether using heat or air.
    I know G is the fan control but where should the second wire come from ?

Y? Or RH or RC? Please advise as if you are telling a novice.
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Reversing Inline Exhaust Fan [ 0 Answers ]

This is probably going to sound dumb at least at first glance, but does anyone see a problem with reversing the installation of an inline duct fan so it acts as an exhaust instead? I am in the process of builing a Finnish Sauna and directly above the entrance into the steam room is my duct work...

How to wire a electric fan heater with an inline thermostat at the end [ 1 Answers ]

I have an electric fan forced air heater at 2000 watts powered by 240 volt wiring, hot/hot. I have a 12/2 wire that comes from power and connects to it, it works great and no problem. I want to add a 5/2 programmable in line thermostat. Is there a way to do that, without running power to the...

Inline Duct fan [ 2 Answers ]

I have an upstairs room that doesn't get a lot of air movement. I purchased a duct fan to push more air to it. It says to hook it up to the blower motor. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks

Inline vent fan with grinder pump [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone every installed an in line vent fan to vent air to the outside for their plumbing system,especially if using a grinder pump...

Wiring inline duct fan to furnace fan goodman gmp100-4 [ 2 Answers ]

How do I wire my inline duct fan to my Goodman model gmp100-4 gas furnace fan so that the inline duct fan comes on and off when the furnace fan does? I understand that I need a relay from the inline duct fan but don't know where to connect the relay to the furnace.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.