Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dontunderstand1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 08:31 PM
    My furnace won't stop blowing air
    My furnace won't stop blowing air I don't know what's going on it's never done this before, it just starting doing it one night. The thermostat says it's on sleep and I turned the furnace off at the thermostat but it's still blowing. It's only blowing cool air. The model is a concord 90 plus and I'm guessing it's only a few years old what should I do to fix it?
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2012, 07:08 PM
    You should have a light blinking on the control board that will give the fault code. If the blower is on all the time and not heating you have or have had a open limit, the blower will run all the time to let you know you have a problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas furnace blows warm air then starts blowing cold air? [ 3 Answers ]

Gas furnace blows warm air 1st half of running time then 2nd half starts blowing cold air?

Furnace won't stop blowing air - replaced the thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Janitrol U-29A that is probably about 8 years old. I don't when it started, but sometime over the summer it began acting up. The blower does not stop blowing air unless I turn off the furnace at the circuit breaker. The AC unit outside turns on and off through the thermostat, but the...

Furnace blower won't stop and blowing cold air [ 11 Answers ]

I've just gotten a new Carrier 2 1/2 ton heat pump 15 seer. It has an edge programmable thermostat. If I have the thermostat set to 66 degrees and up it to 67 the heat comes on and the blower starts. Almost immediately the thermostat shows 67 degrees and the blower will continue to run for over...

Furnace blower won't stop and blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

My system is blowing out cold air and the blower never stops runnning. I have a traneTWE060D150B0. The auxiliary light is constantly on. Don't know where to start. Can't tell if it's the thermostat malfunctioning and not allowing heat. If I bypass and connect few different wires and can make...

View more questions Search