Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MMARIMARI Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2012, 02:39 PM
    Where is the Pressure Switch on a Goodman furnace?
    I am trying to locate the pressure switch on my furnace, any help would be appreciated.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2012, 10:25 AM
    You can go to this link and download all of the manuals: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8010163/Goodman%20Manuals.zip

These should help you figure it out. Are you talking about the switch that proves the combustion air? If so, just follow the wires and you should find it. It's supposed to be down from fan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman Furnace - 3 Blinking lights, solid light w/suction on hose to pressure switch [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have 3 blinking lights on a Goodman GMNT080-4B gas furnace. An online manual says this is caused by "PRESSURE SWITCH FAILURE TO CLOSE" and to check: "VENTER, PRESSURE SWITCH, VENT BLOCKAGE". One potentially useful bit of diagnostic information is that if I suck on the hose going...

What makes a venter pressure switch close on a Goodman furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

I just had a new condrnsate pump installed. Is it possible that it was not connected correctly?. As I said before, I've repaced the pressure switch and it worked the first time I started my furnace.

Goodman Furnace Pressure Switch [ 9 Answers ]

When my furnace tries to come on it blinks 3 times which tells me my pressure switch failed to close. I went and got another one and put on and it is still doing the same thing. When I jumper it out the furnace comes on and works normally. I checked the vent and it is free of debris. Is it...

Goodman Janitrol Furnace pressure switch fills with condesate [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Goodman Janitrol gas FHA furnace which has been shutting down due to the pressure control switch line fills with condensate. The furnace is vented to the outside and is about 15-20 yrs. Old. Any ideas as to what the problem may be and how to correct it?

Goodman limit switch/pressure switch? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a goodman furnace (mod. # GHT070-3) it's about 5 years old. Recently, the heat will only kick on for about 30 seconds then shut off. It's giving me 4 flashes: Open limit switch, then it kicks off. After that it gives me 3 flashes and turns back on (pressure switch). It seems the...

View more questions Search