Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bives Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 11:31 AM
    Lennox G20 Series Furnace
    We have a Lennox G20Q5/6E-150-1 furnace and an Aprilaire 8363 thermostat that has worked flawlessly for a number of years... UNTIL we added an Aprilaire 600 whole house humidifier.

Now the system cycles in short bursts, seems to "brown out" like a slow loss of power, sometimes the humidifier shuts down.

Would upgrading to the Aprilaire 8570 thermostat solve the issue and is it compatible with the humidifier and furnace?

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox Furnace series g32Q [ 0 Answers ]

Air inducer starts, runs for a couple of seconds, then shuts down, nothing else happens. LED's indicate normal operation.?

Lennox furnace, merit series? [ 0 Answers ]

The pilot light is out on my Lennox Merit Series furnace. What is the safe and proper way to re-light? KW

Lennox G20 gas furnace fails to start the fan [ 6 Answers ]

My Lennox G20 gas furnace ignites the pilot light and starts the main burners. The burners burn normally for about 2 minutes and shut down without the blower fan starting. If I manually set the blower fan to run continuously, the heater cycles on heats the house to the temperature set on the...

I have a lennox outside a/c unit and a lennox g26 series furnace.Low hum no air/ht [ 4 Answers ]

Lennox Value Series... serial 5896G56798 M/N 10ACB365-5 P Central a/c unit and a Lennox G26 Series gas furnace both about 13 or 14 yrs old. Came home from vacation and turned A/C on (son tried earlier in the week) only a low hum whether on auto or fan or if we try heat(same thing, low hum)......

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.