Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazzy0228 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2011, 05:17 PM
    No heat coming out of the furnace
    I have a concord furnace and when we turn it on there is only cold air coming out . The thermostat works but no heat where do we start.
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2011, 05:39 PM
    Well at least you gave us the make of your furnace but Concord has been making furnaces for along time. The model # will help. If its an old system is the pilot lit? If it's a newer system you should have a flashing light on the control board(look through small round window on the blower door) that gives a code to what is wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is there no heat coming from my furnace? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a Luxaire forced air furnace. Model # G8T11516UHC11A. When my thermostat calls for heat the system turns on. The blower is operating but the heating element never gets hot or ignites. I tried changing the filter thinking there was a sensor when a filter is clogged. That did not work. ...

Furnace blower on but no heat coming out of vent [ 2 Answers ]

Furnace blower on but no heat coming out of vent

Carrier furnace, cool air instead of heat coming out [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, Can someone please help me, my furnace has a problem I think. Cool air instead of heat is coming out from the ducts. Thanks

Furnace on but no heat coming out of vents [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have a natural gas furnace that's about 7 years old, in a house I just bought this summer. Today I was noticing that it was pretty cold, so I turned up the furnace. It went on, but after a while I noticed that there was no air coming from the vents. I tried to turn it off and on again but...

View more questions Search