Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dible62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2011, 02:09 PM
    Blower will not shut off, Trane xl90 furnace
    I`ll try to keep this short. I started my furnace, everything was OK. When it was time for the blower to kick on it did not. I opened the bottom door to check the blower to see if it was tied up, it was OK. I put the door back on and it took off. When it was done, the blower kept running. It will not shut off. Any help?
    tsbann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2011, 05:22 PM
    This may or may not help-there may be a switch you hit.Blower,Off-Automatic and Run-Mine is marked summer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trane air handler blower doesn't always shut off [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my air handler blower sometimes continues to run after the compressor shuts off. It is starting to occur more often. If I cycle the ckt breaker it will shut off. Any help would be greatly appreciated :). Thanks.

Have a Trane xl90 furnace that I replaced the blower motor and capacitor , [ 0 Answers ]

, now blower won't shut off. Any ideas?"

American standard/trane furnace blower won't shut off . [ 0 Answers ]

Blower won't stop and burners not fireing.blower doesn't respond to thermostat control.tested pressure switch ,cleaned sensors,good filter.I'm not getting any trouble codes either , please help. A/C workes fine but blower still dosen't stop.

Trane xl90 blower motor inop [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Trane XL90 furnace. The blower motor just hums when I turn it on heat or cool. I pulled the blower motor and housing out of the furnace and it works fine sitting on the basement floor but when I reinstall it into the furnace, it just goes back to humming. Any help would be greatly...

Trane xl90 gas furnace red light [ 1 Answers ]

I have trane xl90 gas upflow furnace red light blinking on circuit board no legend any where anybody know where to get information

View more questions Search