Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Donelias Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Heat won't come on and blower stays on all the time.
    I have a problem with a furnace that the heater won't come on, "not at all", and the Blower it stays running all the time, can't turn it off unless disconnected.
    Before replacing the Circuit Board, I will appreciate if somebody tells me what other reasons are there that may cause this problem.
    Thank you, very much.
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Sounds like you have a tripped limit somewhere.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blower not working with Heat- OK with AC [ 2 Answers ]

I have a recent HVAC system and not too long ago I had to remove the blower and lube the bushings because it had frozen. This was with the AC Now, that's its cold and we turned the heat on the blower either comes on for a bit and then quits or doesn't come on at all. I can turn the AC on and the...

Set Blower motor start time? [ 1 Answers ]

Manufacturer = Inter City Furnace Manufacture Date = 1991 Type = Forced air - up draft (house is on a slab) Fuel = Nat Gas The furnace cycles on and off correctly BUT it seems that the blower motor takes a long time to turn on - the flame is burning for maybe a minute(?) before the blower...

Run blower without heat? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a weather king propane furnace. I do not know the age. I have a simple dial thermostat. I would like to figure out how to run the blower without the heat. The wires from the thermo going into furnace have the three wires but the green is not connected to anything. The red is connected...

2 heat sources... one blower? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm hooking up an outdoor woodburner as my main heat source (hot water w/radiator in existing ductwork) and using my existing forced air oil furnace as a backup. 2 thermostats. How do I wire up the blower motor so that both thermostats don't "kick" on at once and give the motor 220V? Is there a...

View more questions Search