JOHN TURNER3628 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2011, 05:52 PM
    Reem furnace and air
    The heat or air will not come on
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2011, 07:55 PM
    1st check breakers or fuses to the furnace
    2nd check wires both tstat and high voltage wires to make sure connections are good and no critters have chewed tstat wires into
    3rd. Not knowing what kind of furnace you have , if it has a circuit board/control board check if it has a fuse in it (automotive type) that could be fried
    4th. With a multi meter check the transformer for power going in and power coming out.

Let us know what you find

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my furnace blows out cold air when it should be blowing out hot air? [ 7 Answers ]

Why does my furnace blows out cold air, when it should be blowing hot air?

Furnace Sometimes Blows Cold Air [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have an older gas Furnace (8 yrs)? And it seems to run fine when we first turn it on via the Thermostat (ie, turn on, set temp to... ). Warm air blows out upon initial startup and maintains this heat up until the desired settings. However as the hours and day goes, on, the thermostat of...

Hot air furnace dripping [ 1 Answers ]

Installed a new high efficiency furnance/air handler in the attic this past summer and seeing that the unit drips water even during the winter months with only heat on - is this correct? If OK, will need to reroute drip pipe to inside wall as line is freezing up in this cold weather.

Furnace blows cool air [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace is a bryant model-cacf030aza 5yrs old, natural gas,forced air the problem is that the air coming out of vents is cool air , we have central air, but we made sure that the thermostat was set to heat. In the furnace we do not see any fire at all. It is on and it blows but the air is cool...

Air/Furnance Blower [ 1 Answers ]

Our air conditioning was working fine until last week. Now after it is on several hours the blower quits running. The air conditioner is still running. I shut the whole system off for an hour or so and the blower on the furnace comes back on. We had the relay switch replaced last winter when...

View more questions Search