Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brian37 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2011, 07:49 PM
    Goodman AC stopped blowing cold
    Our Goodman AC unit model #CAPF3030B6BA stopped blowing cold air tonight. Unit has been set on 77. Filter changed 2 months ago. Turned thermostat off since only getting warm air and unit would not shut off. Was inspected last year by home inspector and serviced by HVAC. Unit is less than 3 yrs old and we do not have manual.

Check out some similar questions!

Where is the filter on goodman model number ck30-1a stop blowing cold air [ 0 Answers ]

I need to know where to locate the filter on my goodman ac unit. Model no. ck30-1a

1991 honda accord air conditioning stopped blowing cold air [ 0 Answers ]

Is there a relation to my crappy fuel millage, no cold air blowing from my air condition, and my very erratic idle issue? Is my ecu ? Or a valve sensor?

A/C stopped blowing [ 1 Answers ]

1998 Chevy 2500 A/C was working just fine, stopped for a bite to eat with my family and when I started it back up the A/C would not blow on any 1,2,3 or Max settings. Can anyone give me an Idea on what I should troubleshoot first? Thank you

Furnace blowing cold air.starts out warm, goes to cold. [ 6 Answers ]

Hoping for help here. I recently had my ignitor replaced. Before that, the furnace wasn't working at all. Now it starts blowing warm (not hot) air, then gradually over a period of a couple of hours, the air cools down until it is completely cold and the temperature in the house drops drastically....

Goodman gas furnace blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my furnace is about 1 1/2 yrs. Old and has worked well up until now. I change the filters regularly but it seems to be blowing cool air. Last winter (our first one in this new house) it functioned flawlessly and this fall all was well up until a few days ago. I don't know much about gas...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.