Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yankees9866 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2011, 02:23 PM
    Ritetemp thermostat
    I have a RiteTemp thermastat. I don't know what the model number is. It doesn't say on it. I am trying to figure out what the blinking picture is but it is too small for me to see it. It is almost like the 8030 model except the Reset, Menu, and Program button is on the right side. My AC is not working. I cannot put the temperature down or up because the thermastat is not allowing me to do so. I tried resetting and turning it off and still not able to do anything. How do I know what the model number is so I can figure out what the blinking picture is on the bottom.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat 6030 ritetemp [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 6030 ritetemp thermostat, 7 day programmable with an energy star approved program. I have tried the 7 day program & custom program. Seems that there is a communication problem in the thermostat. The thermostat will work if it is manual turned on. Why won't the other problems work?

Replacing maple chase thermostat with ritetemp thermostat model # 6030 [ 0 Answers ]

Replacing maple chase thermostat with ritetemp thermostat model # 6030

Replacing Janitrol Thermostat with RiteTemp [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Janitrol heat pump system and I want to replace the thermostat with a RiteTemp digital model 6025 thermostat. My problem is in identifying what kind of wiring I have so that I can pick the right wiring directions for the new RiteTemp thermostat. My Janitrol Heat Pump thermostat has the...

Ritetemp thermostat 6022 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a heat pump am attempting to hook up ritetemp 6022 thermostat the instructions are to hook g to g r to rh y to y w to o blue is not mentioned and these are the wires I have However when in the heating mode all workd good for heat but if I switch to cool it also works but when it...

Janitrol to ritetemp thermostat conversion [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a ritetemp 8050C model thermostat to replace the Janitrol thermostat that came with my Goodman-Janitrol two-stage, heat pump system. There is an "E" terminal on the Janitrol unit (seven wires) but no corresponding terminal on the ritetemp unit(six wires). What is the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.