Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    surgeprotector Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2011, 07:38 PM
    How to wire Pyne air handler?
    Hi!
    I have Pyne air handler model PF1M with baseboard waterheater.
    It has (all: cooling and heating) two zones. Before I had two 3-wire tstats for cooling an two 2-wire tstats for heating. Now I decided to change two (round Honeywell ) tstats downstairs for one combo. Idiots from Honeywell customer service suggested me to buy RTH2300B thermostat, so I did. Now I'm faced to problem: either can't stop my fan or can't stop my outside unit from running. (Depends how I hook up wires).
    Before it was cooling tstat: white - term B, red – term R , blue – term W (on round cooling tstat). White – terminal W, red – term R (in round heating tstat).
    Now white from B goes to O/B term, Rc – to Y, Rh – to R, Wc – to G and Wh to W on new RTH2300B thermostat.
    Help me please what can I do to make it work properly?
    Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Wire digram for york air handler p3huc16n09201a [ 1 Answers ]

Cannot get air movement from air handler. Looked at the squriel cage fan and it is moving but not fast. Also here a buzzing sound every few seconds.

How to wire HVAC Air Handler [ 1 Answers ]

Just installed a 2.5 ton Goodman Heat pump and am not sure what size the wire needs to be to supply the Air Handler, also, I am not sure what size breaker I can use to protect my unit!

How to wire air handler to condenser [ 4 Answers ]

Can you help with how to wire up a air handle and condensing unit

How to wire a heat pump & varialble air handler [ 2 Answers ]

Please help how to wire a Goodman 13seer 1.5 ton heat pump and 2.5 ton variable speed air handler to a EWC BMplus 3000 Zoning control system. Thanks, Alo:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.