Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keithlm Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2011, 12:14 PM
    Closed system thermal coupler replacement?
    Are there instructions for replacement of thermal coupler for gas water heater with closed system with only a window to see the pilot light. Looks like there are screws to take apart the area of the burner.

Check out some similar questions!

Elite Dryer / Thermal Fuse Replacement [ 2 Answers ]

My kenmore ELITE DRYER has stopped working. Will trouble shoot by replacing THERMAL FUSE. The back PANEL does not seem removable. Is it to be taken off? I have the PANEL and lid loosened, but cannot seem To oen the back. Please advise.

Unidare storage heater thermal fus3 replacement procedure [ 0 Answers ]

Unidare storage heater wm718 thermal fuse replacement procedure

Thermal limiter replacement in frigadaire dryer [ 0 Answers ]

My frigadaire dryer model gler341as2 won't start... when I turn start knob it gives a low beep or humming sound but nothing happens what could this be?

I have a gas fireplace and just replaced the thermal-coupler, but I'm still having a [ 0 Answers ]

I have a gas fireplace that I just replaced the thermal-coupler on. I'm still having the same problem that when it cycles on, it will be on a very low setting, go on for about 30seconds then go out again;pilot and all. Could the control knob be bad or possibley the thermostat? Or could it be the...

Thermal Expansion Valve replacement [ 19 Answers ]

I have a 2 1/2 ton Rheem heat pump and I need to know if the Thermal expansion valve can be disassembled or do you have to unsolder and replace the whole unit? The model # on the A coil is RCOB-C0305 serial number is M3292. It appears to me that the round portion that the bulb sensor goes into will...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.