Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redlady2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 12:55 PM
    Motor heater under the house fan blowing cold air no heat(model #40aq024300ehcarrier

Check out some similar questions!

My central heat and air unit is blowing cold air. The fan cycles on and off but no he [ 3 Answers ]

My central heat and air unit is blowing cold air. The fan cycles on and off but no heat. Really cold today

Philco central heater only blows cold air, and will not stop blowing cold air. [ 0 Answers ]

Philco central heater only blows cold air when it should be blowing hot air. And it will not stop blowing even when I turn off the heat. The fan is not on it is on auto.

Last night the house heat was set at 70 now it is 60 inside with cold air blowing out [ 1 Answers ]

We are in Florida and the weather has become very cold, in the 30's at night. Last night the house heater was set at 70 degrees, blowing hot air and we were comfortable. This morning we awoke with an interior temperature of 60 degrees, the heater was blowing cold air. What has happened I can not...

Furnace turns off heat and fan continues blowing cold air. [ 14 Answers ]

Carrier split unit Model 58RAV055-GC Circuit Board at Furnace CES0110057-00 Natural Gas I am experiencing a problem with my heat. I have a programmable zones thermostat and noticed that the air was not coming out hot when it was suppouse to be. The temperature was set to 75 but the temperature...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.