Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Tabram Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Radiators not working to full capacity cold at bottom
    Radiators in upstairs rooms cold in bottom half & hotter towards top, have tried normal routine of bleeding radiators but no air is expelled only water.
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2007, 08:18 AM
    Cast iron? Radiators or baseboards? Separate loop or zone from the downstars system?
    stump1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 04:02 PM
    I don't know - some radiators are old the type with sort of dimples but they seem to be hot enough. It's the new ones that seem to be hot at the top. There are 6 new ones - probably been in about 3 years. One of these in the hall is hot all through. I think the new radiators are not on a loop but I don't know about the originals.
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Radiators not working properly [ 7 Answers ]

I hope someone can please help. We have had problems with our heating system (2 years old) for the past 2 months and have had the people who installed it working to repair it. First the boiler stopped working properly. After a new pump, heat exchanger and circuit board were fitted, the boiler...

Which is better settle in full or paid in full [ 20 Answers ]

I had a discover card opened when I was a young adult with my father(about eight years ago). As of a 18 months ago he stop paying on it even though the charges were made by him. Now I'm trying to take a step towards business ventures and this and some other things are on my credit are present. I...

Pvc capacity [ 2 Answers ]

I want to install pvc below grade at my downspouts. There will be several downspouts that run into the pvc trunk line via t connectors. Trying to find out how much water 4" and 6" pvc will carry to see if I can start with 4" then down the line as more downspouts are connected to the system step up...

Mean capacity [ 1 Answers ]

A particular type of plastic soap bottle is designed to have a capacity of 15 ounces. There is a variation in the bottle manufacturing process. Based on historical data, suppose that the bottle capacity can be reasonably modeled by a normal distribution with a mean of 15 ounces and a standard...

View more questions Search