Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ArthurKIII Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2010, 08:19 AM
    Honeywell rth7500d 1031
    What color wires for installation of conventional hookup

Check out some similar questions!

Replace honeywell t87f with honeywell rth7500d for A/C and Heat [ 9 Answers ]

I'm trying to replace my Honeywell T87F thermostat with a Honeywell RTH7500D. Have tried all combos and can't seem to get it to work. Here's the 4-wire connections to the T87F: Blue Wire --> Y terminal White Wire --> W terminal Red Wire --> R terminal Green Wire --> G terminal Thanks in...

Replacing intertherm with honeywell rth7500d [ 3 Answers ]

I have a nordyne/intertherm thermostat on heat pump hvac system. Has seven wires: E- emerg heat W- aux heat O- RVS Cooling G- Fan R- 24 Vac hot C- 24 VAC Comm ...

Baystat 240 to a honeywell rth7500d [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just purchased a Honeywell rth7500d for my home. I currently have a baystat 240 with a Trane heat pump with strip back up. I have tried to trace the wires and figure witch one goes to the new thermostat but with no luck. My baystat has r t o g y x2 b u w. I drew a diagram of the old wires and...

Help with new Honeywell RTH7500D [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone. I just bought my new thermostat and installed it. Using my old thermostat, an old mercury White-Rodgers, I wiring the Honeywell to what I thought was a "conventional" system. I have gas heat and electric A/C. Outside I have the fan unit which blows air into the compressor and...

RTH7500D honeywell help please [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a Honeywell RTH7500D and am trying to install it, but (as appears to happen frequently) the wiring guide in the install manual does not match the wire labels from the old, non-programmable Stat. What I have in the OLD one: V RH RC G Y

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.