Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AngelaThom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 05:33 PM
    Replace Expansion Valve on a Ruud HVAC Unit?
    Can anyone give me an ideal how much the average cost to replace a expansion valve on a Ruud HVAC Unit? The part is under warranty

Check out some similar questions!

Need to replace Ruud UPKA-031JAZ Outdoor Heat Pump Unit - what units can I use? [ 1 Answers ]

I have elderly in-laws in Outerbanks that have this Ruud UPKA-031JAZ unit connected to a Ruud UBHA 17J11NFDAI and RCBA-3765 GG17 Unit in their attic. They have no A/C and no Heat from the unit which they have been advised needed a condenser which was replaced and now have been advised that it...

How do I get the heating elements to shut off on my Ruud HVAC? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Ruud model #UBHC-15J13MFA HVAC system with a Rheem Model #44-42733-01 heating unit. The heating elements will not shut off unless I turn off the circuit breakers on the front of the unit. It doesn't matter whether I am running the AC or the heat. When the AC shuts off the heat continues to...

How much does it cost to replace a hvac unit in a condo [ 5 Answers ]

I need to replace the chassis in my Climatmaster HVAC system in my condo. I was give a quote of $4900 to replace the chassis with a new one that is directly from manufacturer with a 5 year warrantee. A refurbished chassis would cost $4000. Are these prices normal for replacment? It seems quite...

Replace HVAC unit [ 9 Answers ]

We need to replace our Rheem Model RC8A-6089GG243 with an energy efficient, quieter model. We do not want a heat pump and it doesn't have to be a Rheem unit. ( Located in northern Mississippi.) Thank you.

Replace HVAC unit [ 1 Answers ]

Would like a recommendation on replacing Rheem Model RC8A-6089GG243 with a quieter, more energy efficient unit. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.