Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fredez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2010, 12:45 PM
    Goodman gmp100-5 furnace fan stays on
    My Goodman furnace fan stays on... even with the thermostat disconnected. The red status light stays illuminated the whole time. Do I need a new control board maybe? Any help appreciated. Thanks...
    Baltar Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Oct 3, 2010, 01:56 PM
    Possibly. The fan relay may be burnt out and stuck on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman GMP100-3 Furnace won't Stay On. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Goodman Furnace (model # GMP100-3). The furnace will not stay running. Here is the sequence of events for two different scenarios that are occurring. Scenario 1 1. Thermostat Calls for Heat 2. Inducer starts 3. Pressure switch closes 4. Heating element glows 5. Burners...

I have Goodman GMP100 furnace. The vent blower won't run [ 1 Answers ]

On the Goodman GMP100 furnace, the vent blower tries to run but stops immediately. The status light blinks 3 times. Is there a way to find out if the vent pressure switch is defective?

Installing a Goodman GMP100-3 Furnace [ 8 Answers ]

I know a model GMP furnace is a multi position unit, but does that mean it can be installed upside down (needs to be downflow)? Just checking before the installer does this...

Goodman Furnace Blower Motor Stays On [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, our Goodman furnace is malfunctioning. The blower motor runs non-stop. We are getting pretty cold now, it has been several days. I disconnected the thermostat and it made no difference. I suspect it may be a bad sensor, but do not know which one. The furnace is only 5 years old or so and we...

Wiring inline duct fan to furnace fan goodman gmp100-4 [ 2 Answers ]

How do I wire my inline duct fan to my Goodman model gmp100-4 gas furnace fan so that the inline duct fan comes on and off when the furnace fan does? I understand that I need a relay from the inline duct fan but don't know where to connect the relay to the furnace.

View more questions Search