Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdayhoff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 08:09 PM
    Bryant Evolution Thermostat
    We have a Bryant Evolution system. Its only about a year and a half old. Was installed by the homebuilder. About 2 days ago it I noticed the reading on it said "cooling at 42" and we can not manually change the temp. to cool back up to 73 degrees. The up button for the temp. will not work to move the temp back up. We managed to go into vacation mode and set that and it read cooling at 72 but then during the next day while on vacation mode still the "cooling at" read 42 degrees again. Were wondering if button could be broke somehow or if it could be some panel problem or if this has happened to anyone else. Any help on warranty into on therm would help. Says five years. Thanks! Jeanne
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2010, 08:28 PM

OK, I had a similar issue with an Infinity stat. I could not reset the filter usage percentage. It would dismiss, but never reset to zero. Very odd.

While it was in the reset screen, I turned power off for the furnace and turned it on 10 min later. It worked the next time.

Make sure the temperatures are right in the programmed mode of operation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant Evolution Quote (16 seer) [ 13 Answers ]

I have two questions. First, I have a Trane HP that's about 12 years old and is leaking freon. The service guy said I could replace the coil on the outside for about $1,200. Second option is to replace the unit entirely with a new 3 ton Bryant Evolution 16 seer split unit, installed for $6,300...

Price of bryant evolution furnace [ 1 Answers ]

What is typical cost of bryant evolution 95 propane furnace? (no ac or heat pump yet)

AC Temperature Variation Bryant Evolution Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bryant Evolution Control Thermostat (SYSTXBBUID01-B). I've noticed while running the Air Conditioner the condenser comes on sooner than it should. For example, the temperature is set to cool at 79 degrees; the actual temperature shown on the thermostat reads 77 degrees, yet the condenser...

Bryant evolution series 90i [ 5 Answers ]

I need some help. I am purchasing an older home built in 1959 ( 3,500 sq ft ) which has oil heat and I live in the northeast. I am removing the oil tank and heater and may purchase a new hvac system and I really am looking for the best system. I generally use a high end hvac company that has...

Bryant Evolution 286ANA, FE4A 4 Ton [ 2 Answers ]

Bson Serivices, installed a new Air Conditoner/Heat Pump Evolution 286ANA, and a new condenser FE4. They charged me over $11,000 for this unit, did I get screwed? The unit has a Air Filter that I was told came standard with the unit. American Home Shield gave me a $1200 discount, and the Bryant...

View more questions Search