Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    intermls Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 12:07 PM
    How do I fix HVAC where the fan will not turn off?
    I have a rheem hvac with a fan that will not turn off unless I unplug the 110 from the outlet.

I have varified that the problem is not in the thermostat.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2010, 07:58 PM
    Is this a window unit? All outside condenser units run on 230 volt and shouldn`t be just plugged into a outlet,, more info needed
    intermls Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 08:11 PM
    Comment on wmproop's post
    This is a gas forced air furnace running on 110 for the blower. The AC unit runs on the 220. It is currently cooling and the fan is running constantly. The only way to stop the blower is to unplug the 110 outlet connected to the furnace. If I turn of

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When my home ac turns on the outside compressor and fan turn on then turn off [ 1 Answers ]

When my ac clicks on the outside compressor and fan turn on then turns off. When it runs the air is cool

Hvac blower heats temporarly then have turn power off then on to reset [ 0 Answers ]

My gas heater heats and blows the hot air temporarly. Then stops heating and blows cool air. I have to turn the power off and then back on to reset it to heat again.

Instructions on how to fix the HVAC digital display light on a 1999 honda accord? [ 0 Answers ]

I need instructions on how to fix the bulbs in my 1999 honda accord HVAC backlight?

HVAC blower motor will not turn off [ 6 Answers ]

Carrier Model 58ES080-30 HVAC blower motor will not turn off. Help?

Hvac blower fan [ 2 Answers ]

My blowe fan started humming and shuts off after about a minute. Condenser unit is working fine. Just recently replaced condenser fan and Dual capacitior outside.

View more questions Search