Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gunnytwo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 07:27 AM
    White rodgers thermostat 1F56-444
    Ac unit runs and cools just fine, thermostat setting @80 but unit continues to run.. seem
    Like thermostat has no effective
    gunnytwo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 07:32 AM

a/c unit working just fine but thermostat setting has no effective for shutting down @ set temp.. whats wrong?
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2010, 03:22 PM

Does the indoor fan run also, or just the ac that keeps running??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changed over from White Rodgers Thermostat to Honeywell thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a White Rodgers 2 stage heat/1 cool model 1F58-58 heat pump thermostat that I have changed over to a Honeywell programmable thermostat model RTH7400. Did all the correct wiring as stated in the books but when set to cool, the heater kicks on instead of the central air conditioning. What...

Changing over from White Rodgers Thermostat to Honeywell thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a White Rodgers 2 stage heat/1 cool model 1F58-58 heat pump thermostat that I want to change over to a Honeywell programmable thermostat model RTH7400. I need help in trying to figure out the wiring part of this whole thing. Can someone out there please help. I would certainly appreciate...

White rodgers thermostat black and white wires [ 1 Answers ]

We have a very old white roger thermostat for our gas furnace and are replacing it with a honeywell rth2310. Our current thermostat only has two wire one balck and the other white. Where do I make the connections.

White-rodgers thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

My white-rodgers thermostat read "81" and will not work, batteries have been changed, what is wrong with it?

White rodgers thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am starting to install a thermostat on a 1972 furnace with heating and air. I have four wires two green wires and one red and one black not sure how they hook up to the new thermostatwhich is atype 1f56w-444. If someone could please shed some light on this for me please help. Ron

View more questions Search