Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilui8320 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 03:49 PM
    Dual run capacitor replacement
    Hi, I have a dual run capacitor with the following specification but couldn't find any exact match in the market.

35 + 4 uF 370 V.

Could I use 35 + 5 uF instead? If not, any other alternatives?

Thanks
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2010, 04:58 PM
    Exact match
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2010, 06:08 PM

Yes you can use a 35-5

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Start capacitor/ run capacitor info [ 3 Answers ]

OK I think I have narrowed my problem down to either a run capacitor or my start capacitor My fan on top of my unit runs but the compressor will hum for about 3-5 seconds every 5 minutes or so . Is it possible for my duel run capacitor to let the fan run but not let the compressor run, or is...

Wiring a dual capacitor [ 4 Answers ]

I am replacing my 3 wire condenser fan with a universal that has 4 wires 1 black 1 white 1 brn/white stripe 1 brn I bought a new dual capacitor at the same time so my question is where do the 2 brown wires go on the dual cap? The old one had one brown wire.

Dual run capacitor(3 terminals).or is single run capacitor(2 terminals) OK? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I have an older Amana HVAC system in my home. Home is 6yrs old. It Appears that my condenser unit was struck by lightning because one of the 3 terminals on the dual run capacitor was blown/melted and all the wires connected to the dual run capacitor were fried (It did storm the...

Dual motor starting capacitor [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a used Craftsman air compressor. It was bought at a yard sale, and the man said he it did not run, and has not been tested. I brought it home, plugged it in, and it ran fine for several days. I drained the air out of it to open the valve and drain the moisture out of the...

Tempstar dual capacitor [ 1 Answers ]

I have replaced my motor on my outdoor unit but can't remember how the wiring goes back to dual capacitor, I have three wires, brown with red mark, red and white. Which goes to common and fan and which terminal does the other wire go to?

View more questions Search