Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nbnnbn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 02:20 AM
    Trane condenser fan motor TCH120C400AB
    What is the rpm of Condenser fan motor of Trane Model # TCH120C400AB

Check out some similar questions!

Trane A/C condenser fan [ 4 Answers ]

I am working on a Trane 4 ton condenser. I need to know if the fan should be turning clockwise or counterclockwise. The rotation arrrow on the label shows clockwise, but when turning clockwise the fan is not blowing out the top. Instead it is pulling air in. Can I change the rotation of the fan?...

Trane TR80 Condenser Fan motor overheating. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I have a Trane TR80 system coupled with an XE 1000 A/C unit, and a few nights ago, I noticed that it was a little warm in the house when I got home from work. The fittings for the outside unit and the condenser coil had a fair amount of frost on them, so I shut the unit off to...

I think I need a new Condenser fan motor. [ 26 Answers ]

Last Thursday I came home to a loud high pitch sound coming from my outside condenser unit. The fan was not turning either. I immediately turned off the unit and the whole thing was pretty hot understandably. Once things cooled off several hours later, I turned the unit on and heard the humming of...

Condenser fan motor [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my unit is a Rheem the condenser condenser fan is making a hooming noise like is a turbine not a fan I wounder if the blades or the contactor making that noise the fan that I had was a original from the manifactory but it was stoping went it got to temperature well I replaced it with one that...

Trane A/C condenser motor not working [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a relay that triggers the Condenser motor? Also, I checked the voltage at the AC controller and it is at 26 VAC, is this a problem if it is intended to be 24?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.