Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Spacefly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 12:38 PM
    Gas stove no "Clicking" and no spark
    All 4 burners have stopped clicking. Can light with match. Is plugged in. Ge stove.

Please help. Thanks
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2006, 01:25 PM
    Check The Circuit Breaker On Your Electric Panel.
    glyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 10:16 PM
    Hey dude,

You need an ignition module. Unit is located either under the top panel or behind the back panel. You'll know you have the right thing because the wires coming from the valve switches will be running to it, as well as the wires from the ignitors. Order new through correct make and model # or used by pulling the unit and take it on for comparison to local repair shops. Don't forget to mark your wires. Cheers!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Pink pill with "watson" and "502" on it [ 2 Answers ]

What kind of pill is pink and has watson 502 on it?

Heater blows cold when "On", not at all on "Auto" [ 1 Answers ]

Our gas heater is 7 years old, and has worked fine in the two years we've rented here. This winter though, we can't get it to work consistently. When on "Auto", it doesn't turn on at all, no matter what temperature we select, and when we turn the fan to "On", it simply blows cold air. It...

My Kenmore gas drter has low heat "HELP" [ 1 Answers ]

Hello to all I have a Kenmore elite large capacity gas dryer model # 110.70942990, SER: MK2413999 The problem I am having is I only get low heat when its on the cotton setting, in the last week it has been taking about 2 hours to dry a normal load that use to takes about 45 minutes, in the past...

View more questions Search