Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mark08054 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 06:57 AM
    York heater starting then shuts off
    York diamond 90 model P3UR
    The blower goes on, then I see the pilot get hot ,then flame goes on for about 30 seconds and shuts off,repetes. I have 2 heaters ,so I took the sensor out of other... Still the same issue.. where next, the circuit board?? Should I swap that and see?anything I need to know when doing this? Help?

Check out some similar questions!

Heater shuts down in cold weather-replaced heater does it again [ 4 Answers ]

3 years ago our heater would shut off in lower temperatures. We replaced the heater on advice from a heater and airconditioner repair company , a few weeks later it happened again. Every winter since then it will shut down in the evening and early am and continue until the temp get higher. We...

What is wrong with my YORK Heater starts up and then shuts down [ 2 Answers ]

What is a red flash condition on a residential YORK gas furnace?

Kenmore microwave shuts off immediately after starting [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a homeowner with some experience in electronics, and I'm having a problem with my Kenmore Elite Model # 721.80833500 over-the-stove microwave. It's been running fine since we bought it several years ago, but this AM, I tried to cook some bacon using the pre-programmed setting for bacon. After...

Water heater shuts off [ 2 Answers ]

I have a state select water heater that the igniter shuts off and takes a while to start back up is there a special way to get it started?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.