Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cfroot3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 03:43 PM
    How to wire a trane 900 series thermostat to a trane XL13i heat pump
    How to wire a trane 900 series thermostat to a five wire XL13i heat pump system.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2010, 05:17 PM
    Follow the directions in the installation manual, note be sure to tag the wire as to what they were hooked to before removing from the old tstat,, also don`t forget kill the power at breaker ( for furnace) in electric box before you start

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trane heat pump trane o/b valve setting [ 2 Answers ]

I have a trane xl1200 (I think) heat pump and don't know if I need to set the thermostat setting on the OB Valve to.. 1) O/B terminal controls valve in cooling or 2) O/B terminal controls valve in heating. Thank you for your help, Kevin Baker

Trane XL20i heat pump requires Trane 900 series thermostat? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if the Trane XL20i heat pump requires the use of Trane's 900 series thermostat or if a Honeywell VisionPro IAQ thermostat can be used.

Trane Weathertron Heat Pump with digital thermostat? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello all you HVAC know it alls. I just bought a 20 year old condo which has a Trane Weathertron heat pump. The people who sold it to me took there thermostat with them (they told me they were going to at time of purchase) and left me with eight wires sticking out of the wall (orange, red,...

Trane heat pump wreathertron thermostat [ 6 Answers ]

I switched my trane heat pump wreathertron thermostat from normal to Emergency heat, Did I cause damage and I want to change it back to normal can I safely?

Honeywell RTH Thermostat with Trane Heat Pump [ 1 Answers ]

Honeywell RTH 7400 Thermostat wiring for Heat Pump (Trane) I am trying to hook up a Honeywell RTH 7400 Tstat to the existing Trane HVAC in my house. Currently using White Rodgers thermostat that came with the house (non-programmeable, using mercury tubes). Heating is provided by a heat pump. ...

View more questions Search