Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tgriffin2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 01:52 PM
    Nordyne m1mb furnace burner ignites, will not stay lit cylces 4 times then lockout
    My nordyne m1mb furnace burner ignites, howerver will not stay lit - it cycles through about 4 times, then locks itself out - the pressure switch appears to be okay and the thermocouple was replace two months ago
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2010, 01:59 PM
    Possible ,need to clean the flame senser with fine sanpaper or steel wool

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nordyne M1MB furnace will not start [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am hoping someone could help me on this site. It looks to be very friendly and helpful! I have a Nordyne M1MB gas furnace that blinks twice which means the pressure switch is stuck open with the inducer blower on. This is about all the information I can find so far. I am wondering...

Day&night furnace ignites burner then shuts off [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to determine which part to replace on my 1989 day and night furnace. The furnace igniter lights the pilot when the t-stat calls for heat (I bypassed the t-stat to make sure the problem was not with the tstat by putting a jumper between the red and white to call for heat)....

Furnace burner won't stay lit [ 2 Answers ]

I have an older model Night & Day model c100u series 510 gas furnace. The burner won't stay lit when the thermostat kicks on. I replaced the thermocouple but the burner still lights then immediately goes out. Any help?

Furnace burner ignites, but no fan operation [ 10 Answers ]

I went to finally turn on the heat for the first time and while it took a minute or 2 for the vent motor and burners to ignite, the main fan never started up. The fan does work with the AC, but does not work when I switch the fan to "on" at the thermostat. Could it be the integrated Furnace...

View more questions Search