Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phil1902 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2006, 06:31 AM
    Coleman Furnace
    Burner will not stay light. Fan comes on, ign. Box activates, ign. Comes on, gas sol. Opens,
    Flame for 2-3 sec. ign. Box de-activates and drops gas sol.
    Ignitor after hot reads 40 ohms, cooling off as high as 170 ohm.

Replaced:
    Ignitor box
    Gas sol.
    Blower PC

Furnace was flooded with water, Cleaned and dried parts
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2006, 06:52 AM
    Sounds like a dirty flame sensor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electric Coleman Mobile home furnace [ 6 Answers ]

The blower fan keeps running and will stop until the breaker is shut off for a while. It may run fine through its complete cycles for a day or two, but will do it again! The furnace hasn't been used for about 4 years. What needs fixed or replaced, and where do I find these parts? The trailer was...

My intertherm furnace pilot lights but furnace won't kick on [ 5 Answers ]

I need some diagnostic help. We have a full propane tank. A new burner plate (last year) and the blower works. We light the pilot but the knob should pop up after one minute thus lighting the furnace. It won't pop up. What part should we replace? The furnace is a 17 year old Intertherm MGH...

Spencer Coleman [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Does anyone know how much an Original and Signed Piece of artwork By Spencer Coleman would be? Kind Regards Peter

Coleman Furnace Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I shut off furnace last spring by shutting off gas and pulling breaker. Turn the breaker back on and the blower runs with the thermo turned to off. I've tried to fire up furnace anyhow but it won't start. Only way to shut blower off is by turning off breaker. Was working fine the last time I had it...

View more questions Search