Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adunphy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2006, 09:42 AM
    Air Cond blower motor wiring
    I have a blower motor out of an Old air conditioner. It has 6 wires plus a green ground on the chasis. I assume this means it's a 3 speed motor?

The motor is a KUSATSU Elec. CO LTD. Motor SN: 911483 "FC6T-61D1P". I Have searched all around and cannot find the information I need. I want to use the motor on another project Im working on and all I have to go by is the colors

Blue, brown, pink, purple, yellow, gray. Any ideas?:confused:
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 23, 2006, 03:21 PM
    Some companys use different colors for different items. If the motor or the unit you got it from I think you are out of luck.
    adunphy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2006, 09:15 AM
    I actually figured it out. Turns out I had the old chasis to the A/C was in my father scrap pile and there was the diagram.

In case anyone cares...

Grey - Neutral
    Pink - capacitor
    Brown - capacitor

Yellow - low
    violet - medium
    Blue - high

Thanks again!:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blower Motor wiring [ 4 Answers ]

Blower motor has 4 wires +ground. 1 yellow 1 blk & 2 brwn(one with a small copper band on it) How is it to be wired to power? Which is common and which for speed? Thanks.

Furnace blower motor wiring [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old furnace blower that I want to convert to a shop air clearner. I want the motor to operate from a normal 110 volt switch. My question is which wires do I connect to the switch? The motor is a 1/2 hp Emerson Model K55HXLGG3702 It has 6 wires - black, white, brown, blue, red, yellow

HVAC blower motor--screwed up wiring-- HELP [ 11 Answers ]

Relaced blower motor, but wires are different from old motor--can hear it click on, but nothing else. Have part and model numbers for old motor (GE), new motor (Dayton-PSC), and HVAC (Goodman) Please Help-- am burning up here--(south texas)

Air Cond condenser Fan Motor Wiring [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know? I have two black wires on my outside condenser fan that are no different that hooks in to a black wire and a white wire coming out of my new fan motor. Can they be swiched? If not I don't know how to tell which wire to hook the black and white up to. Also it has a brown and a...

View more questions Search