Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whgibber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 06:16 AM
    wiring a lux 1500e thermostat for heat pump
    I am trying to put in a Lux TX1500E thermostat, replacing a trane weathertron. I have a humidistat attached that will control the thermostat. The trane wiring is: g-green, o-orange, x2 looped to u, y-black, t-brown (humidistatwire), r-red (humidistat wire), w-white, u-looped to x2, f--empty, b-blue. The lux has these posts: g, rh-looped to rc, y, w, o, b, c. Can this be wired to work? May I use the new Lux thrmostat. How should it be wired?

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat wiring (Heat Pump) [ 10 Answers ]

Simple comfort 2200 to a Honeywell RTH7500. C-blue G-green Y-yellow O-orange R-Red E-Black B-Brown

Heat pump thermostat wiring [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new Honeywell heat pump thermostat model TH5220D1003. I have looked at the installation manual and I am not sure of the correct connections. It list wires I do not have. I am not sure if the original wiring at the heat pump is correct. At the Rudd heat pump I have six...

NO HEAT! Janitrol heat pump and AC system. Changing to Lux Thermostat. Wiring issue. [ 11 Answers ]

I have a Janitrol A/C and heat pump system. I replaced the thermostat with a Lux T9000LC The A/C works fine, but the heater does not. I have it wired as follows: G - Green Y - Yellow W - White RH - Pink B -

Thermostat wiring for heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a Honeywell RHT7000 thermostat. My wiring harness has a r, o,y,g,c, and w1. On the old unit e and W1 were jumpered. What do I do when the instructions say to contact a contractor if the new wiring scenario has a w1?

Heat pump thermostat wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I have pored over the thermostat wiring messages on this forum, but I still have a question. I am installing a RiteTemp 8085C to replace a Janitrol thermostat for my Goodman heat pump. The old thermostat was wired as follows: Red to R Orange to O Yellow to Y Green to G Blue to C White...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.