Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LDT918 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 09:23 AM
    Rheem Criterion RGDG 100AUER Specs
    Where is the flame sensor on this rheem model?
    LDT918 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2010, 09:24 AM

Wher is the flame sensor located in a Rheem Criterion RGDG 100AUER?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rheem Criterion 2 [ 2 Answers ]

My friend has just moved into a house that was previously abandoned. His furnace is a Rheem Criterion 2 brand/model. We can't tell where the furnace filter should go or what size it is. Can anyone help me out?

Rheem furnace criterion II [ 5 Answers ]

Is it the furnace or thermostat? Sometimes the blower is blowing on the furnace and its cool air coming out and at the same time you hear the pilot trying to kick on. After 3 or 4 times of the pilot trying, you hear it kick on and the heat start blowing hot air... and I have the thermostat sat at...

Rheem criterion ii troubleshooting [ 22 Answers ]

I have a Rheem Criterion II gas furnace, that quit working. I checked it out, and found that the ignighter would come on, the gas would start, and then it would shut off. Figured it was the flame sensor. Before I could sand or replace it, it quit even doing that. I didn't get voltage off the...

Furnace rheem criterion [ 1 Answers ]

Furnace blower fan and the pre blower fan come on at same time. And the ignitor won't light. Have to turn off power switch to stop both fans. I changed upper limit swith but still won't work. When it was working it was going great, returned and blower was running only but no heat. Thermostat...

Rheem criterion furnace [ 3 Answers ]

My air went out yesterday and I don't what to do... the motor outside is not working but the inhouse fan is work air is coming out of the vent but it is not cool. This happened in the winter and we had the heat ignaitor replace... help?? it 98 degree today

View more questions Search