Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onespzark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 11:12 AM
    Central heat will not turn on condenser cycling
    a/c works fine. Heat will not turn. Replaced t-stat still the same. Contactors all seem to work when 24v is applied. Condenser cycles. It is a trane heat pump. Thanks for your help

Check out some similar questions!

Condenser on central unit not working [ 4 Answers ]

The condenser on my central air conditioning stopped working. The fan doesn't turn and I hear no noise coming from the condenser. Could it be that it is totally gone, or is there any hope that possibly it could be something simple and could be fixed. Also note, that it seemed to be low on...

Fan won't turn off on Lennox central air and heat [ 3 Answers ]

The system continues to run even when in the "off" position, no matter if it's set on heat or cool, and no matter how or low I turn the thermostat. I have the thermostat set on "off" now, and the fan continues to run; it's set on auto. There is no off position for the fan, only for the heat/cool...

Day and night central heat won't turn on [ 1 Answers ]

My central heat won't kick out any heat. The blower works and the little fan inside kicks on but when you turn on the thermostat the ignitor won't come on to send a signal to turn on the gas. The heater is a day and night high efficiency model.

Replacing A/C - condenser or heat pump/condenser [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a condo. All of the units in the building need to new air conditioners because they are all old and will not survive a scheduled reroofing of the building. The association got a bid for a company that will put in a new condenser unit for anyone who wants one - it is about $1500 installed....

Central air condenser not shutting off [ 1 Answers ]

Our ouside central air unit continues to run. The inside unit (blower) shuts down. The blower will shut down for a minute or 2 & then come back on. The themostat never seems to go below 80. It does blow cool air. A few weeks ago a new motor was installed in the outside unit. It started...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.