Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amorris01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 09:20 AM
    I have a Concord 80 Plus Gas Furnace, system tries to ignite, but does not.
    I have a concord 80 plus gas furnace, the system tries to ignite, but does not. The system has a spark ignition system on it. The service repairman replaced the circuit board last December, but we seem to be having the same problem once again this December. Is there something wrong with the board, and can a "Glow Igniter" be installed to remedy this problem? Any solutions to this problem? Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Concord furnace lights, then goes out [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Concord 90 plus propane gas furnace. In the past couple of weeks, there have been times when it lit OK, but then went out after 2-4 seconds. It may light OK the second time it tries or it may kick out after three tries. According to the trouble code label, a little green lit flashes six...

10 yr old bryant furnace doesn't always ignite smell gas [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a couple people look at my furnace and can't afford to pay the Bryant team! I replaced blower motor 2 years ago, furnace seems to run great once on, but when it kicks on sometimes I smell gas before and after cycles! I had to replace the inducer cooling fan, 3 weeks ago, now the smell...

Gas furnace won't ignite. [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Inter-City furnace and I installed an electronic thermostat. The furnace pilot will ignite, but when I turn the gas valve from pilot to (on) and turn the thermostat to ( heat), the furnace doesn't come on.

Goodman furnace will not ignite [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I just bought this goodman furnace Followed the directions to convert it to lp gas. Put it on so the heat will kick on. The blower blows and the ignitor glows but doesn't ignite the flame. Now I lit it with a torch it lights but it is a horrible yellow flame. Does anybody have any...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.